Turning the Story of Divorce into the Business of Divorce
Many people mistakenly believe they can get emotional justice in the divorce process. Divorce is designed to reach agreement on how the property, parenting, and payments will shared in the divorce settlement.
By helping your client to get clarity and confidence in themselves to handle this process as the serious business that it is – they have a much greater say in redefining their future and the courage to stand up for what is important for them and their family.
This FREE virtual workshop is for YOU if you:
- Are frustrated in listening to the divorce story over and over and over but don’t know how to turn focus around!
- Want to have a client that engages more fully in getting organized for the process and doesn’t require so much hand-holding!
- Can see that there is a better way to help your clients let go of the emotional decision-making and learn the skills they need be better clients in the process!
- Are exhausted by clients who you have to ask over and over and over for what you need to keep the process moving forward!
What you will take away from this webinar:
- Learn 5 simple strategies for turning your client into a credible client
- Understand how to refocus your client on decisions to be made – the business of divorce.
- Look at the triggers that cause clients to respond as though threatened; plus
- The emotions that hijack us and the thinking that undermines us
When you meet individuals, who are struggling with their divorce, you want to provide the kind of support they really need – good solid practical support that keeps them focused forward and helps them to participate more effectively in the divorce process. Divorce Coaching is all about helping the client to move forward, take the high road, and make the best possible decisions for their future based on their wants, needs and concerns.