Free Training Webinars
Please click on a title or image below for more information.
Together we can change the experience of divorce for individuals and for families!
That is why we are sharing with you some of the important frameworks for helping people through the rough spots in divorce! Divorce often has a far reaching negative impact. And we are here to show you that it doesn’t have to be that way!
When you meet individuals, who are struggling with their divorce, you want to provide the kind of support they really need – good solid practical support that keeps them focused forward and helps them to participate more effectively in the divorce process. Divorce Coaching is all about helping the client to move forward, take the high road, and make the best possible decisions for their future based on their wants, needs and concerns.
Each of these free training webinars takes rich material from our Divorce Coach Training Intensive Certification Program to help you to support your individual divorce clients in becoming clients who are heard and can speak to their needs effectively. And in the process, you will understand how satisfying and beneficial divorce coaching can be for your clients and your practice!
These Complimentary 90 Minute Training Webinars are for you if you:
- Feel wrung out and want a change in what you do every day for work.
- Want more clients in your practice.
- Desire more flexibility in what you offer clients in your practice.
- Feel like your practice needs a boost with a new stream of revenue that differentiates you from others.
- You are committed to helping people find a better way of going through divorce.
- See that what you are doing with your clients stops short of really making a difference.
- You want to be the “go to” person for supporting clients in divorce in your community.
- You have the education and experience and you have put in your time – now you want to enjoy your work!
- Have gotten to a point where you want to leverage your deep knowledge and desire to “do good”.
What is in it for you?
What you will take away from each of these virtual webinars are actionable insights and details about how you can help your clients in specific ways. You will also be given information about how you can take what we cover deeper – a path forward if what we cover really strikes a chord for you!
To register for any or all webinars, click on the links below for your preferred date/time or click on the calendar to the right.
- Access by computer or by phone.
- 60 minutes in a live training call with both Pegotty and Randy Cooper
- Including 15 minutes Q & A, plus:
- a free follow-up call if you have questions that aren’t answered;
- a pathway forward if you want to learn more about the tools and resources you can use to make a big impact on individuals going through the divorce process.
In these special training free webinars you will see how to tap your wisdom and your commitment to helping others in divorce. If you are a coach or someone who has thought about becoming a coach, this will be very valuable information to help you to support others in their divorce process.
Randy and Pegotty Cooper, co-founders of the CDC Certified Divorce Coach Program invite you to join us for the upcoming virtual seminars
Built on almost a decade of serving people in divorce as a family mediator and as a coach, we understand exactly why the role of Divorce Coach is an important and missing player in many divorces. In fact, everyone we share the information with, including attorneys and therapists, they all say “I wish I had had a personal Divorce Coach in my divorce!”.
We are also authors of the book: Divorce: Overcome the Overwhelm and Avoid the Six Biggest Mistakes in Divorce – Insights for Personal Divorce Coaches.
Divorce overwhelms everything, including the other professionals who work with clients in divorce. We can not only show you how to engage with other divorce professionals, but also how NOT to get overwhelmed yourself in the development of your divorce coaching practice!
We lead a team of experienced and talented professionals who share with you their experience and knowledge in working in divorce with difficult personalities, and with children, as therapists, family mediators, parenting coordinators, financial planners, CDFA’s, attorney, and coaches.
Want to know what others say about the program?
Everything the CDC course taught me has been on-point, and although I am still dealing with my ex and the legal exchanges on a weekly basis, life has never been better for me and my children. The tools your course gave me have enabled me to deal with whatever comes up with confidence and my “best self”. I so appreciate your work.A.G., Ph.D.
I was so delighted in making connections with so many great people. The substance of the course was amazing. I experienced my own mind shift about what coaching is and what it isn’t.CHERIE MORRIS
I liked the fact that we could go back and look at the business development as though we had never been in a coaching before. It was very helpful to go back and review that.Cindy Holbrook
The Mentor helped me get up to speed much faster.CATHY TUSEK