There is a Better Way to support clients going through Divorce!
Leverage your Personal or Professional Experience to Become a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
- MORE CREDIBILITY for YOU! This is the ONLY Certified Divorce Coach® Program. The CDC® certification marks are recognized in multiple countries, and we train coaches throughout North America and all around the world. This is the only Divorce Coach certification anywhere in the world and is The Professional Standard for Personal Divorce Coaching™. This program prepares you to have a new professional career.
- 36 HOURS of COACHING PRACTICE. Divorce Coaching requires live, interactive experiential training to be an effective divorce coach. The course is 90 hours of live interactive training. This is not training to a minimum standard like most other programs – we train to a higher standard.
- LEARN from EXPERT PROFESSIONALS. Instructors from multiple disciplines train the course with live interactions, discussions, and practice coaching during the class sessions.
- Professionals come to the Certified Divorce Coach® Program from many different backgrounds: mediation, family law, financial services, therapy, coaching, real estate, or other professions so there is much learning from each other in the interactive discussions.
- Divorce coaches are confident and competent in the value they offer to their clients. Participants in the program are pleasantly surprised by the personal growth they also achieve during the course.
- Throughout the program and after, every certified coach has an online community of graduates to turn to for support, insight, and encouragement.
- All course participants also have access to the program founders by phone and email for support at no extra cost, from the time you enroll in the program until the day you retire from your divorce coaching practice.
CDC®Known as the best organization to train and certify personal divorce coaches, the 6-part CDC Certified Divorce Coach® intensive includes a proprietary divorce coaching process and specific competencies designed to produce consistent results.
REGISTRATION opens Nov 1, 2022
for the CDC® Training
January 10/11 through April 6/7, 2023
A CDC Certified Divorce Coach® is qualified by the only regulated divorce coaching certification which met rigorous government approvals from the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia. There are CDC Certified Divorce Coaches trained in over 20 countries. And there are no geographic restrictions on where a divorce coach can serve clients.
CDC Certified Divorce Coaches adhere to a rigorous Code of Ethics and Practice Standards to provide a supportive and non-judgmental environment to bring out your best to meet the challenges of divorce.
Virtual webinars with actionable insights to help you in specific ways. Topics include:
- Empowering Clients through Traumatic Events
- Is there Emotional Justice in Divorce?
- Real-Life Divorce Coaching Examples: Part One
- Real-Life Divorce Coaching Examples: Part One
- Moving Clients from Emotional to Credible
- Surprising Ways to Shift Entrenched Positions and Avoid the Biggest Mistakes in Divorce
Eight live, interactive training sessions with pro-bono and peer coaching between scheduled sessions. Helping your divorce clients to re-boot their careers or create their own job or business. Exclusively for CDC Certified Divorce Coaches as one of the several add-on specialties which give you an edge when working with clients in any of these particular interest areas.
Register for our Divorce Coaching Intensive by Nov 13th to be eligible for our early-enrollment BONUS PROGRAM Get Clients for Divorce Coaching which starts November 14/17 through December 12/15. Click here for more information.
CDC Divorce Transition & Recovery Coach
CDC DivorceTransition and Recovery Coach® is an add-on coaching certification to give you an edge when working with clients. 8 modules focus on the transition milestones and many post-divorce concerns, including relationships, money, self-identity, and purpose. CDC Certified Divorce Coach® Certification is a prerequisite.
Co-Founders & Co-Authors Pegotty & Randy Cooper
Pegotty Cooper, CDC® and Randy Cooper, CDC®, Supreme Court of Florida Certified Family Mediator.
Co-Founders of the CDC Certified Divorce Coaching Program and Co-Authors of Divorce – Overcome the Overwhelm. Pegotty co-authored Divorce: Taking the High Road with 10 CDC® Certified Divorce Coaches.
Overcome the Overwhelm – 6 Biggest Mistakes in Divorce
Taking the High Road
From the CDC Blog:
One of the biggest changes (and most stressful) someone can go through is divorce. Almost everyone has experienced divorce - either personally or through a family member or friend - and we all know how emotionally charged the entire situation is. How we choose to deal...
It's your last chance to join the CDC® Certified Divorce Coach Program that started this week - if you're still on the fence, schedule a call today with one of the co-founders to find out if the program is the right fit for you! Divorce has a well-deserved reputation...
Professionals come to the CDC Certified Divorce Coach® Program from many different backgrounds: mediation, family law, financial services, therapy, coaching, real estate, or other professions where they have developed significant skills related to decision-making,...