There is a Better Way to support clients going through Divorce!
Leverage your Personal or Professional Experience to Become a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
- This is the ONLY Certified Divorce Coach® Program. The CDC® certification marks are recognized in multiple countries, and we train coaches throughout North America and all around the world. This is the only Divorce Coach certification anywhere in the world and is The Professional Standard for Personal Divorce Coaching™. This program prepares you to have a new professional career.
- Divorce Coaching requires live, interactive experiential training to be an effective divorce coach. The course is 90 hours of live interactive training. This is not training to a minimum standard like most other programs – we train to a higher standard.
- Instructors from multiple disciplines train the course with live interactions, discussions, and practice coaching during the class sessions.
- Professionals come to the Certified Divorce Coach® Program from many different backgrounds: mediation, family law, financial services, therapy, coaching, real estate, or other professions so there is much learning from each other in the interactive discussions.
- Divorce coaches are confident and competent in the value they offer to their clients. Participants in the program are pleasantly surprised by the personal growth they also achieve during the course.
- Throughout the program and after, every certified coach has an online community of graduates to turn to for support, insight, and encouragement.
- All course participants also have access to the program founders by phone and email for support at no extra cost, from the time you enroll in the program until the day you retire from your divorce coaching practice.
Known as the best organization to train and certify personal divorce coaches, the 6 part CDC Certified Divorce Coach® intensive includes a proprietary divorce coaching process and specific competencies designed to produce consistent results
A CDC Certified Divorce Coach® adheres to a Code of Ethics and Practice Standards to support you in a professional way. The safe, supportive, and non-judgmental environment they create brings out your best to meet the challenges of divorce.
- Leveraging Your Experience in Divorce Coaching
- Turning the Story of Divorce into the Business of Divorce
- Getting More Clients in Divorce
- Avoiding the Biggest Mistakes in Divorce
Register for our Divorce Coaching Intensive by July 15th to be eligible for our early-enrollment BONUS PROGRAM Get Clients for Divorce Coaching which starts July 19 or July 22. Click here for more information.
CDC Divorce Transition & Recovery Coach
Co-Founders & Co-Authors Pegotty & Randy Cooper
Pegotty Cooper, CDC® and Randy Cooper, CDC®, Supreme Court of Florida Certified Family Mediator.
Co-Founders of the CDC Certified Divorce Coaching Program and Co-Authors of Divorce – Overcome the Overwhelm. Pegotty co-authored Divorce: Taking the High Road with 10 CDC® Certified Divorce Coaches.
Overcome the Overwhelm – 6 Biggest Mistakes in Divorce
Taking the High Road
From the CDC Blog:
2020? Horrible! 2021? Not much better! It's time to break the chain and start planning for how you can take 2022 and bring a positive, calming influence to your divorcing clients. The catch? You need to act fast – the deadline is almost here (August 1) to register for...
Don’t Miss It! Last Chance To Gain Access To The Bonus Program “Getting Clients For Divorce Coaching”
If you've been considering registering for the next CDC® Certified Divorce Coach Training and Certification which starts August 24th and ends December 17th, there's never been a better a time to do so. If you register by the end of today, July 15th, you'll gain access...
Among divorce professionals, burnout is a very real thing. Lisa Morgillo cites the following in her list of key points for Family Court Review: Burnout is a serious problem for family law attorneys. The unique nature of family law, centered on relationships and...