B.S. Business Administration, CDC Certified Divorce Coach ®
Phone : 214-883-4717
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
After a long term mid-life marriage with children, often people are blindsided by divorce and need a life raft to coast them through the ebbs and flows of the immobilizing feelings of devastation, indecisiveness, and overwhelm. Divorce and separation are a life altering upheaval of change.
As your coach I provide the best possible support system while navigating you through the divorce or separation process to overcome obstacles and move you toward accomplishing your goals. This helps you organize your thoughts and explore options that allow you to make better decisions.
The Advantages of Coaching
- Create an action plan or strategy for making good decisions
- Manage constructive conflict resolution
- Overcome obstacles in goal setting
- Help finding professionals or groups to build a team to support your plan
- Effective communication, by creating a new perspective or awareness
- Taking the high road
- Building resilience
- Saves money unlike expensive litigation fees
Angie offers a no obligation complimentary coaching session to individuals, couples, and separating/divorcing parents.
Angie can meet by phone, via SKYPE and via FaceTime