INDIA L. KERN, CDC®
The Divorce Recovery Mentor
CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
San Diego, CA
I am a Divorce Coach that specializes in working with women caught off guard by divorce. I help them feel confident, find a sense of security and be happy again.
Holding onto the idea that life didn’t turn as we expected is the biggest reason we remain stuck in our pain. I’m a divorce coach because I want to help others move from a place of pain to a place of purpose and fulfillment.
When it comes to divorce, you have a choice, either “get bitter” or “get better.” I help you get better.
Are you ready?
Book your free 30-minute coaching call now.
What makes me unique:
I guide a person through the transition from from married to “happily” divorced. I know it’s possible because I did it myself. Back in 2011, I went through a devastating divorce; I even wrote a book about it called Surviving the Unwanted Divorce.
It’s possible to create a life that you love after the devastation of divorce, and coaching is the catalyst that accelerates necessary change.
Through coaching, I help a person navigate the divorce process without falling into the common emotional pitfalls. My forward-thinking approach minimizes the “overwhelm” of divorce. As a result, my clients feel confident that they are making wise, informed decisions regarding their divorce.
My Divorce Coaching Clients benefit from learning such things as how to:
- Identify the obstacles holding them back.
- Discover their options as we gather information and bring clarity around the “overwhelm” of divorce.
- Get mentally and emotionally prepared for the legal and financial demands of divorce.
- Shift perspective. When we cannot change the situation, we must change the way we look at the situation.
- Explore the next steps forward by devising a plan of action to ease the unknown and uncertainty of divorce.
- Execute the plan of action.