I became a Divorce Coach because I care about children and, as such, I want to help concerned parents minimize the negative effects that a high conflict divorce can have on their children. I do this by working one-on-one with parents as their personal advocate, guide, listener, educator and thinking partner through their divorce journey to help them keep the best interest of their children a primary focus in their divorces by promoting the most child-focused, peaceful and low conflict divorce experience possible. In doing so, I help parents redefine themselves and their new roles as single parents and achieve the happiness they desire for themselves and their children.
My Divorce Coaching Clients benefit from learning such things as how to:
- Establish a child-focused approach to promote decisions that are in the best interest of their children;
- Successfully identify, communicate and advocate their and their children’s needs effectively throughout their divorce;
- Set “SMART” (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Time-Bound) goals that are tailored to them and their children;
- Learn and understand what’s expected of them throughout the divorce process;
- Get and stay organized throughout the divorce process; and
- Manage their emotions, stress, finances, resources and cases to minimize the negative effects of their divorce on them and their children.
* CONTACT ME TODAY *
To Schedule A FREE, No Obligation, Initial Consultation
Convenient Appointment Times & Methods
(In Person, Telephone, Skype & Face Time)