The CDC College for Divorce Coaching® has been approved as a Continuing Coach Education (CCE) provider by the International Coach Federation for two courses:
Why might you participate in this program?
- You are looking for a meaningful way to help others through the rough spots in their divorce because of your life-changing experience.
- You want to help others avoid the challenges you experienced in your divorce.
- You are adding additional streams of revenue to your current practice.
- You are motivated to move from insurance billings to fee for services because of change reimbursement policies; or
- You want to be more effective in what you are doing by adding the coach approach.
Family Lawyers, Paralegals, Divorce Mediators, Social Workers, Therapists, Accountants, Radio Show Hosts, Small Business Advisors, Financial Professionals, Career Changers, Conflict Mediators, and Professionals who want to have a more meaningful career.
Where are they held?
This is a webinar training and certification program which allows you the flexibility of taking it from the comfort of your home or office no matter where you live! You will get information, tools, techniques, and practice in adapting your coaching skills to divorce. You will end up with a compelling message that attracts motivated clients, credibility to engage with referral partners, and a good solid coaching practice. Classes are done via webinars each week – 2 hours on Thursday evenings 7 – 9 pm ET plus Monday for Coaching Foundations – so you can participate from anywhere in the world where you have phone or SKYPE access.
Benefits of the Training and Certification
- Being confident in dealing with each coaching conversation no matter what the topic
- Being at ease in dealing with the emotional stories of divorce
- Being known as a “Sounding Board” and “Trusted Champion” in the realm of divorce
- Establishing a network of referral partners
- Credibility from a trademarked designation and being in a recognizable profession
How do we get results?
We get results because there are 5 parts of our trademarked CDC Certified Divorce Coach® Program, each an important element which helps you to be successful in providing divorce coaching to your clients and building your divorce coaching business:
- Specific Divorce Coaching best practices – coaching practices specifically designed for working in the most challenging of circumstances with individuals who are stressed to the max!
- A structure for working with your divorce clients –tools which help people through the challenges they meet at each of the three stages in divorce;
- The biggest mistakes people make in divorce and how to coach people through these mistakes – mistakes that can have a big impact on their future or represent unnecessary errors;
- Business building tools – including high value marketing, social media, sample materials, PowerPoints and scripts to customize for your own marketing; and
- A registered trademarked Certification that licensed professionals can respect, backed up by professional practices and ethics.
Class is limited to 12 participants due to coaching practicums during most classes.
Divorce is everywhere - in all ages and circumstances. And clients need your help to think clearly and make decisions that serve them better. You are their thinking partner and champion. And you know in your heart there is a better way to handle divorce.
CDC Certified Divorce Coach® is part of a professional movement to serve the public before, during, and/or after their Dissolution of Marriage (divorce). The process for becoming a CDC Certified Divorce Coach® involves training and study through the CDC College for Divorce Coaching® and certification by the CDC Board of Standards™.
Click here to learn more about earning your CDC® and CDC Certified Divorce Coach® certification marks as well as the CDC® & Design certification mark pictured here.
“You were so hard to find and I really need you. There must become an easier way to find you and your services.”
J.N. (divorce coach client)
Insights from a current Certified Divorce Coach
“I didn’t know that I would enjoy working with all of what goes on in a divorce; the stress, the anger, the breakdowns. What I learned from my clients is how valuable coaching is for them.
When a person in divorce seeks to have a thinking conversation about their situation, they may typically think of their attorney who may be busy and can’t see them right now – maybe in two or three weeks from now. It is not the attorney’s fault for being busy and scheduled, it is just how it is. So people resort to talking with family members, friends, and/or co-workers who may or may not enjoy those conversations. Many a family member has sent their divorcing relative to me because they needed an accessible thinking partner. That is what a divorce coach is, an accessible thinking partner.
So all the concerns I had about divorce coaching did not materialize. They were not there. I was making them up. What happened was a discovery that there is an overwhelming need for coaching and the beneficial impact coaching is having on my clients.” - R.C.
R.C. is divorce coach trainer and Vice President of Divorce Coaching, Inc., a Florida corporation and owner of the trademarks CDC®, CDC Certified Divorce Coach®, CDC College for Divorce Coaching®, CDC Board of Standards™, and the CDC® & Design mark pictured here.
We are gathering here as learning and sharing professionals around this much needed coaching specialty.
This program can be a most valuable course of study and learning. This program is transformational for the divorce coach student/trainee and ultimately for the clients of a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®.
Click here to learn more about becoming a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
Look over there to the right columns for the next training start date and access to a brochure you can download.