CHCC Career Coach™ Pilot Program
March 6 through April 24
Wednesdays, 12 noon – 1:30 pm
includes 7 sessions and 1 debrief
- Mining for Gold – Assessing Your Natural Strengths
- Assessments – Preference Tests – Aptitude Tests
- Getting Organized for the Job Search – Resources – Connecting with Those You Know
- Developing your messaging and Collateral Materials – Assessments
- The Interview and Follow-up – Negotiating Your Worth
- Getting the Support you Need – The Value of a Vocational Assessment – Packaging your Career Coaching Services
Participants will also be expected to have either one client to practice coaching or plan to engage in Peer Coaching on a weekly basis.
- Peer Coaching between sessions to apply exercises and practice coaching
- Pilot program special discounted price: $450 or 2 payments of $230.
- After the Pilot Program: Tentative Price: $650 or 2 payments of $345 each
To enroll in this CHCC Career Coach™ Certification Program, register your interest by signing up for more information and we will send you a link to register.