In the past two years we have doubled the number of course participants and have recently added a new course time which better meets the needs of our West Coast participants and provide a very early morning option for our New Zealand and Australian students.
New Course Schedule
We now offer 2 hour classes in the CDC Divorce Coaching Advanced Track at:
- [su_highlight]NEW ! Wednesday at 3 pm ET, 12 noon PT, and 8 pm GMT UK [/su_highlight]
- [su_highlight]NEW ! Thursdays 7 am Australian Eastern Daylight Time and 9 am New Zealand [/su_highlight]
- Thursday 12 pm ET, 5 pm UK GMT & 7 pm South African Standard Time
- Thursday 8 pm ET and 5 pm PT
- Friday 12 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time and 2 pm New Zealand
Our Divorce Coaching Foundations Track which is designed for professionals not trained in the International Coaching Federation 11 Core Competencies of Coaching and those who want a refresher course on the coaching competencies our 2 hour classes are scheduled on:
- Monday 12 pm ET, 5 pm GMT UK Time or 7 pm South African Standard Time
- Monday 8 pm ET and 5 pm PT
- Tuesday 12 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time and 2 pm New Zealand
You can do both courses at once by choosing one Monday / Tuesday option and one Wednesday / Thursday / Friday option of a class time in your time zone.
All classes are live classes and held via the internet as a webinar. You can access the audio through your internet connection or through a phone dial-up. The visuals are accessed through your computer or other mobile device.
Dates for Next Class
Our next class starts the week of January 11 with orientation the week of January 4. Registration opened November 3rd with our first Free Virtual Training. The classes run January 11 through April 28, 2016.
Early Bird Registration Bonus
Early Bird Registrants who register before December 1 will receive a bonus online self-study program: Get It Done! Hands-On Divorce Coach Practice Development which includes Materials, Templates and Checklists for you to use on your preferred schedule.
Contact Us To Explore Your Future as a Divorce Coach
To arrange for a pre-enrollment Q & A session, use this link to my personal calendar – and Randy or I will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Or you can join a scheduled Q & A call with others to ask questions and explore if this is for you. Check out the schedule on our website.