CDC Certified Divorce Coach® is part of a professional movement to serve the public before, during, and/or after their Dissolution of Marriage (divorce). The process for becoming a CDC Certified Divorce Coach® involves training and study through the CDC College for Divorce Coaching® and certification by the CDC Board of Standards™.
Request a call to answer any of your questions including how your existing professional training can be considered into our program pricing.
Why other attorney’s have participated in or supported the CDC Certified Divorce Coach® program.
I am a Family Mediator
Why other Family Mediators have found value in becoming a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®.
I am a Mental Health Professional
Why other Mental Health Professionals have found value in becoming a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
I am a Trained Coach
A trained coach means that you are trained in the foundational core competencies of coaching as defined by the ICF, IAC, or other nationally or internationally recognized coach-specific training programs.
I am a professional who is interested in becoming a Divorce Coach
You have other work and life experience and are interested in working with individuals who are divorcing. Others who have been through the program have found that the program prepared them on many fronts.
Professional Training and Certification for Serving Individuals in Divorce as a Personal Divorce Coach
- Trained to a Professional Standard
- Qualifying for a Trademarked Certification
- Adhering to a Code of Ethics
- Qualified Instructors teaching Professional Practices
- On-line Classes Accessible from Anywhere in the World
- Meets ICF Standard for CCE Approval
- CDC Proprietary Coaching Process
- Continuing Access to Principles and Founders
- CDC Mentor Coaching
- Peer Coaching between Classes
- Debriefs and Discussions for In-Class Coaching
- Links to Recorded Classes during the Training Program
- Reference manual used for classes and in practice
- On-line access to Materials and Tools beyond the Printed 3-Ring Manual
- Royalty Free Licensing of Proprietary Intellectual Properties for use with client (for CDC Certified Divorce Coaches)
- CDC Continuing Education
- Opportunity to become a CDC Mentor Coach to Advance Process Skills
- Divorce Coach listing on the Find-a-Divorce Coach Roster
- Full Web Page linked to personal domain name (URL) for one-time minimal set-up fee
- Coaching you to help you with your first coaching engagements
- Private LinkedIn Group and Monthly Coach Forum Calls