A trained coach means that you are trained in the foundational core competencies of coaching as defined by the ICF, IAC, or other nationally or internationally recognized coach-specific training programs.
Coaches who have gone though the program have recognized value in the following ways:
- When graduating from their coach training program they have been faced with choosing a niche or specialty type of coaching because individuals hire coaches who can help them to move forward in specific areas.
- Because of their own experience, they know the value that coaching can bring to those going through divorce.
- They have been coaching people in divorce and they want to find a certification credible with the other divorce professionals.
- They have already been coaching people post-divorce but they didn’t have the confidence in coaching people from the very beginning of the divorce process – from help, I have just been served with papers – what do I do? And they found the tools, skills and best practices to help someone from the beginning all the way through, without getting overwhelmed themselves.
The Program Includes:
• International Coach Federation (ICF) approved program which sets the international standards for what is coaching.
• Live Interactive Web-Based Training
• Mentor and Peer coaching
• Comprehensive Manual
• Post-Certification Support
• Click here for the complete list