You have other work and life experience and are interested in working with individuals who are divorcing. Others who have been through the program have found that the program prepared them on many fronts.
- They found all of the elements necessary to be a professional divorce coach respected by the other professionals.
- Foundation of core coaching competencies developed by the International Coach Federation (ICF) who sets the international standard for what is coaching.
- Our CDC Certified Divorce Coach program sets the standard for what is divorce coaching respected by other divorce professionals.
- The program not only teaches coaching skills and practice in dealing with different divorce scenarios, it also teaches business building skills and marketing strategies for attracting and engaging clients.
- The Program also provides practice and business building skills and resources:
- Every CDC Certified Divorce Coach receives a free listing and full webpage in the Divorce Coach Directory.
- Course Materials include a printed 3-ring binder and a link to recordings of each session.
- Access to a students-only site where there are supplemental materials and coaching tools which you can download to use with your clients.
- Links to other resources which provide the support and infrastructure for a coaching practice.
What Kind of Training Does It Take for You To Succeed as a Divorce Coach?
- Specific Divorce Coaching best practices – coaching practices specifically designed for working in the most challenging of circumstances with individuals who are stressed to the max – and proven methods for getting results.
- A program framework for your divorce clients –tools which help people through the challenges they meet at each of the stages in divorce;
- Mistakes people make in divorce – scenarios specific to difficult situation found in divorce and strategies for coaching client and avoiding the mistakes that can have a big impact on their future or represent unnecessary errors;
- Business building sessions – specific marketing strategies, scripts for discovery sessions, messaging and templates which can be modified for your own use.
- A registered trademarked Certification that licensed professionals can respect. And a community of professionals supported by a Certified Divorce Coach Directory, private forum, frequent updates and support for coaching your first few clients.
Coming to us without coach training?
We include a sixth element if you have never gone through a coach training program –
6. Foundational skills for life coaching and approval by the ICF for not only the coaching foundations but also for all of the program content. Plenty of in-class and between-class coaching practice and adapting those skills to divorce coaching.
The Program Includes:
• International Coach Federation (ICF) approved program which sets the international standards for what is coaching.
• Live Interactive Web-Based Training
• Mentor and Peer coaching
• Comprehensive Manual
• Post-Certification Support
• Click here for the complete list