Why other Mental Health Professionals have found value in becoming a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®.
- To add a divorce coaching practice to their services.
- The program covers many aspects about the business of divorce and uses their strengths -based non-pathology based skills.
- Working with a different population who is less resistant.
- Leveraging relationships with former clients to offer them additional services.
- Increase their income per session.
- Develop an online/phone practice.
- Broaden their marketing and create a niche to add to their practice.
- Create a cash (versus insurance reimbursed) service.
What Kind of Training Does It Take for You To Succeed as a Divorce Coach?
- Specific Divorce Coaching best practices – coaching practices specifically designed for working in the most challenging of circumstances with individuals who are stressed to the max – and proven methods for getting results.
- A program framework for your divorce clients –tools which help people through the challenges they meet at each of the stages in divorce;
- Mistakes people make in divorce – scenarios specific to difficult situation found in divorce and strategies for coaching client and avoiding the mistakes that can have a big impact on their future or represent unnecessary errors;
- Business building sessions – specific marketing strategies, scripts for discovery sessions, messaging and templates which can be modified for your own use.
- A registered trademarked Certification that licensed professionals can respect. And a community of professionals supported by a Certified Divorce Coach Directory, private forum, frequent updates and support for coaching your first few clients.
Coming to us without coach training?
We include a sixth element if you have never gone through a coach training program –
6. Foundational skills for life coaching and approval by the ICF for not only the coaching foundations but also for all of the program content. Plenty of in-class and between-class coaching practice and adapting those skills to divorce coaching.
The Program Includes:
• International Coach Federation (ICF) approved program which sets the international standards for what is coaching.
• Live Interactive Web-Based Training
• Mentor and Peer coaching
• Comprehensive Manual
• Post-Certification Support
• Click here for the complete list