Why other attorney’s have participated in or supported the CDC Certified Divorce Coach® program:
- They wanted to move on from the courts and recharge their batteries from the challenging litigation process. Or they want to work with clients, leveraging their legal knowledge, expertise, insights and understanding about the process and serve clients in a different way.
- They wanted to serve clients in a more holistic way and to feel confident in being able to handle their non-legal, communication and decision-making challenges about life in general and their divorce in particular more effectively.
- One area of concern of dissatisfaction in the attorney-client relationship is over legal fees and they have found that being able to add this value added service of divorce coaching by another member of your staff this often mitigates some of the frustration and creates a better communication with the client.
- If your practice has time taken up initially with people who are still in the decision process about divorce, they could be talking with one of your other staff who is trained as a certified divorce coach to help clients answer the question “Should I or shouldn’t I?”
What Kind of Training Does It Take for You To Succeed as a Divorce Coach?
- Specific Divorce Coaching best practices – coaching practices specifically designed for working in the most challenging of circumstances with individuals who are stressed to the max – and proven methods for getting results.
- A program framework for your divorce clients –tools which help people through the challenges they meet at each of the stages in divorce;
- Mistakes people make in divorce – scenarios specific to difficult situation found in divorce and strategies for coaching client and avoiding the mistakes that can have a big impact on their future or represent unnecessary errors;
- Business building sessions – specific marketing strategies, scripts for discovery sessions, messaging and templates which can be modified for your own use.
- A registered trademarked Certification that licensed professionals can respect. And a community of professionals supported by a Certified Divorce Coach Directory, private forum, frequent updates and support for coaching your first few clients.
Coming to us without coach training?
We include a sixth element if you have never gone through a coach training program –
6. Foundational skills for life coaching and approval by the ICF for not only the coaching foundations but also for all of the program content. Plenty of in-class and between-class coaching practice and adapting those skills to divorce coaching.
The Program Includes:
• International Coach Federation (ICF) approved program which sets the international standards for what is coaching.
• Live Interactive Web-Based Training
• Mentor and Peer coaching
• Comprehensive Manual
• Post-Certification Support
• Click here for the complete list