Why other Family Mediators have found value in becoming a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®.
- They have found that all conversations they are having about mediation have not resulted in a 2 party mediation because both parties may be unable to work together or mediation was otherwise inappropriate. However, by adding Divorce Coaching services they have been able to serve that individual who came to them seeking their services to help them in divorce, even when mediation was not an option.
- In talking with a prospective client they can see that the client may encounter some obstacles in dealing effectively with their spouse in the divorce process. As a Certified Divorce Coach they can offer them the choice – to hire a mediator or hire a divorce coach leaving the decision to them as to how to best use their services.
The Program Includes:
• International Coach Federation (ICF) approved program which sets the international standards for what is coaching.
• Live Interactive Web-Based Training
• Mentor and Peer coaching
• Comprehensive Manual
• Post-Certification Support
• Click here for the complete list