Why other Family Mediators have found value in becoming a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®.
- They have found that all conversations they are having about mediation have not resulted in a 2 party mediation because both parties may be unable to work together or mediation was otherwise inappropriate. However, by adding Divorce Coaching services they have been able to serve that individual who came to them seeking their services to help them in divorce, even when mediation was not an option.
- In talking with a prospective client they can see that the client may encounter some obstacles in dealing effectively with their spouse in the divorce process. As a Certified Divorce Coach they can offer them the choice – to hire a mediator or hire a divorce coach leaving the decision to them as to how to best use their services.
What Kind of Training Does It Take for You To Succeed as a Divorce Coach?
- Specific Divorce Coaching best practices – coaching practices specifically designed for working in the most challenging of circumstances with individuals who are stressed to the max – and proven methods for getting results.
- A program framework for your divorce clients –tools which help people through the challenges they meet at each of the stages in divorce;
- Mistakes people make in divorce – scenarios specific to difficult situation found in divorce and strategies for coaching client and avoiding the mistakes that can have a big impact on their future or represent unnecessary errors;
- Business building sessions – specific marketing strategies, scripts for discovery sessions, messaging and templates which can be modified for your own use.
- A registered trademarked Certification that licensed professionals can respect. And a community of professionals supported by a Certified Divorce Coach Directory, private forum, frequent updates and support for coaching your first few clients.
Coming to us without coach training?
We include a sixth element if you have never gone through a coach training program –
6. Foundational skills for life coaching and approval by the ICF for not only the coaching foundations but also for all of the program content. Plenty of in-class and between-class coaching practice and adapting those skills to divorce coaching.
The Program Includes:
• International Coach Federation (ICF) approved program which sets the international standards for what is coaching.
• Live Interactive Web-Based Training
• Mentor and Peer coaching
• Comprehensive Manual
• Post-Certification Support
• Click here for the complete list